Vice President of Finance
Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of inkjet printing equipment, pad printing equipment and laser plate-makers, worldwide. Growth has created a new opportunity for an experienced Finance/ Accounting Leader to join the Executive Team of this industry leading organization. This is a highly strategic, hands on role where the successful candidate can have an immediate positive impact.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Vice President of Finance will report to the President and assume a strategic role in the overall leadership and management of the company. The VP of Finance will have primary day-to-day responsibility for leading, planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, managing profitability, budgeting, information technology, global supply chain management, CPA 3rd party management, deal analysis and negotiations, tax planning and preparation, private and institutional financing
• Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives. Executive team member accountable for actions required to meet financial targets and results.
• Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts. Provide proactive proposals for business actions, based on identified trends and forecasts.
• Take a hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining information technology systems.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organization.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
• Provide “business partner” advice for Executive Team on the financial implications of business activities.
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, cost reduction programs, budgets and consolidation, and reporting to the Company.
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
• Lead and oversee all aspect of Global Supply Chain management.
• Provide financial and deal leadership on future M&A projects. Primary interface with bankers, advisory firms and legal counsel.
• Oversee Information Technology on behalf of the organization.
• QuickBooks experience a plus.
• International business experience.
• Operational cost efficiency champion.
• “Hands On” experience in leading and implementing ERP Systems required.