Location : Dedham, MA
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : EB-2018-1029
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : Bachelors
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Public Accounting
Job Description :
Our client is a well known CPA firm that has been around for over 100 years. This 40+ professional firm continues to grow and is looking to add a Senior Tax Associate to their team. We are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Perform federal and state tax returns for partnerships, c-corps, s-corp, high net worth individuals and exempt organizations and trusts
- Prepare and review tax working papers and reports, ensuring that all significant accounting, compliance, disclosures and reporting matters have been identified.
- Supervise / train tax staff
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the Internal Revenue Code, regulations and other tax authority standards.
- Complete tax research assignments and propose solutions, experience with tax planning and any other tax related projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Degree in Accounting or Business related field
- 4+ years of experience
- CPA and/or MST/MBA
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation of individual, partnership, and corporation returns. Fiduciary return preparation a plus.
- Tax planning and preparation for high-net-worth individuals and their related entities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, great follow-through, outstanding time management, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Profx; Engagement
Skills :ASC-740 C-Corp Client Relations Corporate Tax CPA Estate & Trust Tax Gift Tax High Net Worth Partnership Tax S-Corp Tax