Senior Vice President - Human Resources
Founded in 1828, our Client is a $1.2 Billion asset mutual bank. Based in West Warwick, RI, Centreville enjoys well-diversified revenue streams, solid earnings, a compelling growth strategy, and one of the strongest capital positions in the country (31.0% Total Capital ratio).
Reporting directly to the Bank President, the new SVP of Human Resources will be an integral member of the Executive Leadership team. This is a highly strategic role with excellent exposure and visibility.
Key priorities will include:
- Serve as a key strategic partner to the Bank’s Management team.
- Leverage proactive communication to foster a positive culture throughout the Organization.
- Enhance the approach to Talent and Performance Management.
- Develop a more performance based compensation program.
- Experience successfully leading/developing a progressive Human Resources function.
- Prior experience serving as a strategic partner to Executive Management.
- Financial Services and/or related industry background is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.