Manager of Strategic Planning & Analysis
We are conducting an exciting retained search to recruit the new Manager of Strategic Analysis for True Fit, a data-driven personalization platform for apparel and footwear retailers. True Fit hosts the industry's most comprehensive data collective in the nearly $2 trillion global apparel and footwear industry - the largest consumer vertical - by connecting manufacturing design data from thousands of leading apparel and footwear brands, anonymized consumer order data from hundreds of top retailers, and personal preference data from millions of registered users.
This critical role provides a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the future valuation of True Fit and the apparel and footwear industry. Specifically, this professional will provide decision support and forward-looking strategic and business analysis, performance measurements, and be part of a revolutionary global start-up that is changing the way consumers shop online.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify and report on KPI’s, including SaaS metrics, and business drivers to optimize financial and operational performance compared to industry standards.
- Research and perform competitive analysis to assess True Fit’s competitive position and strategic opportunities.
- Monitor industry M&A activity including comp transactions and valuations.
- Review retailer contracts and report on revenue recognition including the conversion of bookings to revenue and performance to plan.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for senior management, investors, and strategic business partners.
- Assist in the preparation of Board presentations including the reporting of past performance and future forecasts.
- Work collaboratively with all True Fit departments to manage and plan future operating plans and capital investments.
- Ability to communicate insightful analytics and performance results.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects and analysis.
- 5+ years’ experience developing, building and delivering strategic and financial analysis and KPI reporting in a retail or e-commerce SaaS business.
- Experience analyzing and developing models and forecasts to measure bookings and revenue growth and operating expense management.
- Demonstrated ability to review and assess competitive positioning and M&A activities.
- Expert level experience with MS Office and Google applications, including the creation of high quality presentations.
- Dedicated follow-through with a strong attention to detail and time management.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with an ability to prioritize in a fast-growth environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and organized individual with an ability to think strategically, understand the “big picture” and evaluate and interpret results.
- Comfortable communicating results and recommendations to senior management.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative, thrives in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills