Based in Plymouth, MA, our Client is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the local community through sound economic development. The Plymouth Regional Economic Development Foundation supports government and private-sector initiatives to attract, retain, and strengthen employment opportunities, increase the community’s tax base, and help businesses locate or expand in Plymouth and the surrounding area. With over 100 square miles of land, there is significant opportunity to drive multiple dynamic development projects and have a real impact on the local community.
Key priorities include:
- Promote, advocate, and facilitate economic development within the town of Plymouth and surrounding areas.
- Lead and guide economic development projects and initiatives to successful outcomes.
- Leverage State, local, public, and/or private sector experience to support commercial development.
- Provide advice and assist in the application and permitting process.
- Support initiatives through grant-writing and securing other key funding sources.
- Solid experience in planning and economic development at the local, regional, and/or State level.
- Thorough knowledge of economic development, financial systems, and municipal zoning/infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the economic, sociological, and environmental aspects of planning and development.
- Strong leadership, relationship, communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Must be vested in the prospects for Plymouth and its surrounding counties.