We are delighted to share with you the exciting retained executive search we are conducting to recruit the new Compliance Officer for our Client, Marblehead Bank. Founded in 1871, this community-based mutual savings bank provides high touch service and product offerings for both consumers and small businesses located throughout the North Shore. The Bank is profitable, well capitalized, and committed to its mutual form of ownership.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this professional will provide overall Compliance support for the entire Bank. This includes a range of Administrative, Lending, and Compliance support to the Lending Organization. The Compliance Officer will enjoy a highly collaborative work environment with excellent visibility throughout the Bank.
Key Priorities Include:
- Keep the Officers and Board informed of changes in laws and regulations.
- Provide support to all Bank departments to ensure disclosures and essential information provided by the Bank is within regulatory compliance requirements.
- Direct compliance related training activities.
- Provide support for compliance audits/examinations, and respond to findings.
- Prepare various Loan Department and Compliance reports for the Board.
- Full responsibility for HMDA submission.
- Five plus years of Compliance experience.
- Strong leadership, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with software-based systems/programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience.
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) designation is a plus.