Chief Financial Officer
Based in Lawrence, MA, our Client is the promotional product industry’s premier supplier of on-trend bags, business accessories, gifts, and writing instruments. Gemline is a leader in design innovation and best-in-class manufacturing. Founded in 1958, Gemline employs 500 employees worldwide with a 75-person office in Southern China. Integrity and trust are the key components of Gemline’s core values. In addition, the Company is proactively transforming itself to ensure future success by investing heavily in technology, digitization, and product line customization.
Key priorities will include:
- As a member of Executive Leadership, serve as a key strategic advisor and help to continuously transform the business.
- Enhance business intelligence & financial reporting. Provide a transparent view and translation of the business’s analytics and insights, which will positively influence and guide significant business decisions.
- Champion economic value add for the business and all stakeholders.
- Drive Company financial performance improvements and increased profitability.
- A collaborative mindset and ability to champion Gemline’s culture that embraces a LEAN mindset, positive change, and continuous improvement.
- Proactive leadership to operate with a sense of urgency, communicate effectively, and lead by example while fostering a high level of trust and integrity.
- Prior experience in “the CFO seat”, with a proven track record of being a catalyst for changes that positively impact financial outcomes, preferably within a growing manufacturing/consumer business.
- Strong FP&A background. This includes unit economics & activity based costing expertise as well as strategic economic modeling experience to support business decisions and specific transactions.
- Demonstrated ability to create strategy, lead execution, and deliver financial results.