Chief Financial Officer
Based in Framingham, MA, Ameresco is a leading provider of energy efficiency, distributed, generated, and renewable technology solutions. Our Client has grown from four offices in three states in 2001 to 70 offices throughout North America and the UK. With revenue in excess of $700MM, Ameresco helps customers identify, procure, and implement budget-neutral energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions that reduce and stabilize energy costs, increase reliability, and provide environmental benefits.
Reporting directly to the Chairman, President & CEO, this executive will enjoy intellectually challenging work within a highly entrepreneurial environment. The Chief Financial Officer will play the leading role in ensuring the Organization has financial/business insight into operations and the means to increase shareholder value. This is an exciting time to join Ameresco as it continues to grow organically while making strategic acquisitions to expand its market penetration and global reach.
Key priorities will include:
- Serve as a sounding board/business partner and change agent throughout the entire Organization.
- Continue to strengthen relationships with outside Investors, Bankers, and Wall Street.
- Enhance Project Finance capabilities and build a robust portfolio to offer to potential customers.
- A demonstrated track record of success as a key strategic leader in a fast-paced, public company of scale.
- Wall Street/Investor Relations background with the ability to build credibility quickly with Wall Street analysts.
- Experience with Treasury, Capital Markets, Financial Reporting, and managing Bank groups.
- Success managing the due diligence and integration of acquisitions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and mentoring skills.